Things to consider if you are serious about getting fit/losing weight:
-Set a plan/goal and stick to it; NO EXCUSES!
-Drink water daily, lots of it!
- No sodas, ever.
- Be prepared to exercise most days, every week.
- Be prepared to have people upset, as you will not meet up for ‘a drink’ or get off plan.
- Be prepared to feel sad; due to many things such as tiredness, and from thinking, "Where are the results?" - one needs to have lots of patience!
- Lift weights and lift heavier as soon as you start to feel ‘comfy’ at such a level.
- You may weigh yourself; however, try to stick to doing this no more than once a week; do NOT let the number dictate your workout or plan. Keep on going!